The jobs listed on this post are 100% fully remote jobs that do not require a degree.
Most of them fall within the categories of:
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Help Desk Support
- Claims Processing
- Live Chat Support
- and more!
Every company and job posting listed below has been thoroughly researched and are legit. Although every step has been taken to ensure legitimacy, always conduct your own research before applying.
Job postings do not stay active for long! If you see a job that you would like to apply for, simply click the link and apply on the company’s career page. Good Luck!
- Hiring for September and October 2022 classes. May include a $2,000 sign on bonus.
- Starting pay is $22.90 and may include a sign on bonus of $2,000
- Minimum 1 year experience in call center and/or quality environment with applied knowledge of Individual Life Insurance required.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives.
- Must reside in the state of Utah. Starting pay is $16/hr.
- Six months of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience needed.
- In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to external customers and internal support to an assigned team. High School diploma or GED required.
- Starting at $17 with a weekend shift differential of 10%. Virtual training starts September 17th, 2022.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Base Annual Pay starts at $40,980. High School Diploma or GED required.
- In this role, you will perform a number of specific tasks to support book fair activity across a territory team including: scheduling, reconfirming, appointment setting, during the fair calls, post event calls, collection calls, and other tasks.
- 8 weeks of paid training once hired. Salary is $41,800 to $54,600 a year.
- Currently hiring in all states except Hawaii and California. Currently hiring for afternoon / evening shifts.
- In this role, you will review claims with related documentation to calculate the amount of benefits payable to determine the basis for denial of benefits, within policy provisions and limitations.
- Customer service experience required. $1,500 sign on bonus for external candidates.
- Pay will increase to $15 an hour on November 1, 2022 and will increase to $16 after 90 days of employment.
- Must reside in Ohio, Arizona, Utah, Delaware, or Illinois. Benefits start on day one of employment. Sign on bonus up to $2k.
- Training class starts on Monday, October 24, 2022. A $2,000 sign on bonus will be given to all external candidates hired into this role.
- Base pay of $21/hr. Training class starts on Monday, October 31st, 2022. A $2,000 sign on bonus will be given to all external candidates hired into this role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail or contact center operations is required.
- $16/hr. Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage start day 1 of employment.
- In this role, you’ll be answering incoming and placing outbound calls to existing customers to help answer technical assistance questions and providing solutions.
- Previous quality assurance experience required. High School diploma or GED required.
- In this role, you will process Change Healthcare’s accounts receivables and/or payables and complete related responsibilities in a timely manner.
- 1- 3 years of related experience within a hospital or health insurance company is required.
- At least 6 months of experience in healthcare, or pharmacy, customer service. Pay rates start at $17.75
- Must reside in Tennessee. Must live within 120 miles of Nashville.
- Must be located in Eastern and Central Standard Time Zones. Starting pay is $20/hr.
- Currently hiring for October and November classes. Starting pay will increase to $20/hr on November 1st, 2022.
- Starting pay of $16.50 with increased compensation to $17.33 within first 60 days of production.
- Pay rate of $20/hr. In this role, you will connect with customers to resolve and find solutions to customer issues of a technical nature.
Tweak your resume and get to applying. Again, job postings do not stay active for long. Don’t be afraid to apply to all of the jobs listed above. You never know what you will get unless you apply for it!