The jobs listed on this post are 100% fully remote jobs that do not require a degree.
Most of them fall within the categories of:
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Help Desk Support
- Claims Processing
- Live Chat Support
- and more!
Every company and job posting listed below has been thoroughly researched and are legit. Although every step has been taken to ensure legitimacy, always conduct your own research before applying.
Job postings do not stay active for long! If you see a job that you would like to apply for, simply click the link and apply on the company’s career page. Good Luck!
American Express – Travel Consultant *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Hiring for September and October 2022 classes. May include a $2,000 sign on bonus.
American Express – Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Starting pay is $22.90 and may include a sign on bonus of $2,000
Prudential – Customer Service Specialist
- Minimum 1 year experience in call center and/or quality environment with applied knowledge of Individual Life Insurance required.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives.
Amazon – Virtual Customer Care Advisor Amazon Pharmacy *Utah only
- Must reside in the state of Utah. Starting pay is $16/hr.
Sedgwick – Remote Claims Assistant *TX only
- Six months of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience needed.
Sedgwick – Entry Level Customer Service and Claims Positions
- In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to external customers and internal support to an assigned team. High School diploma or GED required.
AAA – Customer Service Representative / Call Center Remote
- Starting at $17 with a weekend shift differential of 10%. Virtual training starts September 17th, 2022.
PNC Bank – Investment Service Partner Customer Service Rep
- High School Diploma or GED Required
PNC Bank – Virtual Sales Representative
- Base Annual Pay starts at $40,980. High School Diploma or GED required.
Scholastic – Sales Support Representative
- In this role, you will perform a number of specific tasks to support book fair activity across a territory team including: scheduling, reconfirming, appointment setting, during the fair calls, post event calls, collection calls, and other tasks.
Liberty Mutual Insurance – Customer Service Representative
- 8 weeks of paid training once hired. Salary is $41,800 to $54,600 a year.
Liberty Mutual Insurance – Claims Customer Associate
- Currently hiring in all states except Hawaii and California. Currently hiring for afternoon / evening shifts.
United Healthcare – Associate Claims Representative
- In this role, you will review claims with related documentation to calculate the amount of benefits payable to determine the basis for denial of benefits, within policy provisions and limitations.
United Healthcare – SCA Customer Service Representative *$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Customer service experience required. $1,500 sign on bonus for external candidates.
Walgreens – Remote Call Center Specialist
- Pay will increase to $15 an hour on November 1, 2022 and will increase to $16 after 90 days of employment.
Discover – Inbound Customer Service *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Must reside in Ohio, Arizona, Utah, Delaware, or Illinois. Benefits start on day one of employment. Sign on bonus up to $2k.
Nationwide – Solutions Center Representative *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Training class starts on Monday, October 24, 2022. A $2,000 sign on bonus will be given to all external candidates hired into this role.
Nationwide – Insurance Services Representative II *$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Base pay of $21/hr. Training class starts on Monday, October 31st, 2022. A $2,000 sign on bonus will be given to all external candidates hired into this role.
Walmart – Health & Wellness Contact Center Specialist
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail or contact center operations is required.
Wayfair – Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Consultant
- $16/hr. Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage start day 1 of employment.
ADT – Virtual Technical Support Specialist
- In this role, you’ll be answering incoming and placing outbound calls to existing customers to help answer technical assistance questions and providing solutions.
ADT – Quality Assurance Representative
- Previous quality assurance experience required. High School diploma or GED required.
Change Healthcare – Accounts Receivable Specialist
- In this role, you will process Change Healthcare’s accounts receivables and/or payables and complete related responsibilities in a timely manner.
Change Healthcare – Underpayments Analyst
- 1- 3 years of related experience within a hospital or health insurance company is required.
- At least 6 months of experience in healthcare, or pharmacy, customer service. Pay rates start at $17.75
CVS – Part-Time Customer Service Representative *TN only
- Must reside in Tennessee. Must live within 120 miles of Nashville.
Unum – Customer Benefit Advisor
- Must be located in Eastern and Central Standard Time Zones. Starting pay is $20/hr.
U.S. Bank – Customer Service Representative
- Currently hiring for October and November classes. Starting pay will increase to $20/hr on November 1st, 2022.
Kelly Services – Technical Support Representative
- Starting pay of $16.50 with increased compensation to $17.33 within first 60 days of production.
Alorica – Computer Hardware Technical Support
- Pay rate of $20/hr. In this role, you will connect with customers to resolve and find solutions to customer issues of a technical nature.
Tweak your resume and get to applying. Again, job postings do not stay active for long. Don’t be afraid to apply to all of the jobs listed above. You never know what you will get unless you apply for it!